Join us on Wednesday Nights
at 6:30 for youth group!
“FOR I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL, FOR IT IS THE POWER OF GOD FOR SALVATION TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES”. ROMANS 1:16
Our student ministry’s mission is to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ to our community in a relevant way. We do this by loving others, displaying the fruits of the Spirit, and serving others (Matt. 28:19-20, Mark 12:31, Gal. 5:22, 1 Peter 4:10). Any and all teaching done within our group is Scripture based. We focus on discipleship in order to help others learn how to have, maintain, and display their own faith in order to help share it with their friends and family. We do this because of the peace and joy we have received by accepting Jesus as our Savior. We also do this because we wish to see all people join us in heaven for eternity (2 Peter 3:9).
Our five core values are:
1. Integrity - We are devoted to being “real” when it comes to our walk with Christ. We will admit our failures and rejoice in our victories, coming alongside one another and having an authentic faith.
2. Love - Our ministry is focused on a family oriented love for one another. We share intimate things with one another in order to have healing and receive/give encouragement to each other. All the while giving those around us a glimpse of eternity in Heaven by doing so (1 Cor. 13).
3. Biblical Values - We learn and teach from the Scriptures. The Bible is sufficient for all necessary parts of life spiritually, and we rely on the teaching of the Scriptures to guide us in truth, teaching us how to live a Godly life (2 Tim. 3:16).
4. Evangelism - We value sharing the Gospel with the lost. We take time to train and equip each believer to be open about their faith, and to properly deliver the truth in love (Matt. 28:19-20).
5. Building up the body/the local Church - We will maintain relationships with our local church and the body of believers worldwide. We do this by serving in a diverse group of ministries within our church, helping others in our personal time, and praying/giving to missions/missionaries (1 Cor. 12:27).